Depth stack filter cartridges are new type of filter cartridges with depth filter sheets. They are based on a fully new design incorporating the double separator concept.
1 .Particle Removal
2 .Polishing Filtration
3 .Final Filtration (germ removal)
4. Chill Haze Removal
5. Bottling Filtration
6. Clarifying Filtration
7. Filtration after Stabilization
8. Pre-filtration prior to Final Membrane Filters
9. Removal of Colloids
- Backwashable, resulting in high total throughput
- Easy and reliable handling
- Rigid external clips prevent damage of the filter sheet during module loading and unloading.
- No filter sheet deformities after heat treatment
- No adverse effects to filter sheets when in contact with hot sanitization or process filtration.
- Increased filtration security
- Separator design increases the total stability of the filter cartridges as the
separators fully support the sheet material.